Reminder - Games due Sunday, July 25

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 24, 2010
      Hi Guys,

      My wife is having surgery on Monday, July 26.  I doubt that I will be able to do
      the final assembly of the results file that day, so if you need another day to
      get games played this month, you have it.  I expect results will go out on
      Tuesday, 7/27.

      This is a reminder that games are due Sunday.  I've been working big overtime
      the past two months.  The project implements this weekend, so life should be
      returning to normal soon.  As a result of waaaay too much overtime, I haven't
      gotten around to loading the files until this morning.  July is usually a bit
      rough with vacations and all anyway, and we seem to be missing a few more files
      than normal, but its even more possible that I've easily missed something.
      So if the list below looks off, it probably is.  Just let me know what I'm
      missing:

      This is what I think we need:

      Palm Beach - all games to be simmed
      Chesterton - all games
      Carmichael - all games
      San Diego - 2 series vs Gilead, Palm Beach
      California - all games
      Chiciago - all games

      Later,