June Results - Lineups due - Tuesday 6/29

    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 25, 2010
    • 956 KB
    Here are the June results. Lineups due Tuesday 6/29

    San Diego has the best record overall and Gilead has the best in the Metro League.

    The division leaders are all trying to pull away, but it looks like there could be some wild wild card races taking shape.
  • Robert Johnson
    Message 2 of 7 , Jun 26, 2010
    • 692 Bytes
    For Nashville,

    Lindstrom replaces Badenhop on July's roster, no other changes.

    Thanks,

    Rob J

    Message 3 of 7 , Jun 27, 2010
    • 751 Bytes
    Kentuckys July file.

    I'm still utterly amazed at how BAD this team is this year.

    D.

    To: outlaws_bb@yahoogroups.com
    From: bslebeck@...
    Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2010 21:11:37 -0700
    Subject: [outlaws_bb] June Results - Lineups due - Tuesday 6/29 [1 Attachment]

    [Attachment(s) from Brian Lebeck included below] Here are the June results. Lineups due Tuesday 6/29

  • Witl66@aol.com
    Message 4 of 7 , Jun 28, 2010
    • 625 Bytes
    Carmichael F-File for July attached.

    Thanks,

    Hank
    Message 5 of 7 , Jun 28, 2010
      I have been out of town, but have the following announcement...  If trades are not made this month (because this is announced so late), I will still tender them next month.

      Edwin Jackson has been placed on the trading block.  He has 16 games left, 3.15 ERA.  Could help a contending team.  Looking for young starting pitching.

      If anyone is interested, Nick Johnson is also availible for trading.  .279 with a .404 OBP.

      Chesterton Oxen
      Kim Hoffmann

      Message 6 of 7 , Jun 28, 2010
      • 987 Bytes