Several Corrections - New Preview File

    Message 1 of 3 , May 31, 2010
    • 1 Attachment
    • 665 KB
    There have been several corrections sent in.  I am releasing a new Preview file due to the volume of corrections.  Some indicated that it didn't seem like their June changes applied.

    (We rarely get corrections to the Preview file.  2 is usually a lot.  This month 4 corrections so far.  Makes me wonder what I hammered.)

    I double checked my directories and everything seemed correct.  But then reloaded all the June files that I had and then applied the changes from the past couple of days.

    So here's a new June Preview file....

    Feel free to send in more changes if you have them.

    Brian
  • eliyas@aol.com
    Message 2 of 3 , May 31, 2010
      My team looks good but there seems to be a problem with California's rotation

      <*>[Attachment(s) from Brian Lebeck included below]

      There have been several corrections sent in.  I am releasing a new Preview file
      due to the volume of corrections.  Some indicated that it didn't seem like their
      June changes applied.

      (We rarely get corrections to the Preview file.  2 is usually a lot.  This month
      4 corrections so far.  Makes me wonder what I hammered.)

      I double checked my directories and everything seemed correct.  But then
      reloaded all the June files that I had and then applied the changes from the
      past couple of days.

      So here's a new June Preview file....

      Feel free to send in more changes if you have them.

      Brian

      <*>Attachment(s) from Brian Lebeck:

        <*> C-100531.ALP

      <*> Your email settings: