Some Notes

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 5, 2010
      I'm off fighting the Civil War this weekend.  Leaving today around 1 pm EST.  So if there's stuff that needs my attention, it might not happen.  I will have my 1860's blackberry with me, but no baseball files for reference, and I don't have a clue if I'll have internet capability where I'm going anyway.  So don't count on me for anything until Sunday night.

      1/2 of a trade has been reported, waiting on the other half of that confirmation.

      For those that haven't sent me your whereabouts for the draft let me know when you get a chance.

      Just over a week to the draft.  Thanks for the rolling start to the draft.

      To ease our pain on draft day, it might be good if everyone could make sure they download a recent version of AIM.

      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 6, 2010
        Hey Guys,

        Who will attend the draft at my place? Below is my new
        address:
        66 Hawk Crest Ct. Roseville, CA

        http://maps.google.com/maps?
        f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=66+hawk+crest+ct.,+roseville,+
        ca&sll=37.0625,-
        95.677068&sspn=43.172547,57.919922&ie=UTF8&hq=&hnear=66+Hawk+C
        rest+Ct,+Roseville,+Placer,+California+95678&ll=38.774094,-
        121.287153&spn=0.010422,0.014141&z=16

        Regards,
        Elliot Sandle