New poll for outlaws_bb

  • outlaws_bb@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 32 , Jan 16, 2010
      outlaws_bb group:

      Modify draft order to go by regular season record (worst to best) regardless of playoff finish.

      o Yes, let's change the draft order.
      o No, let's keep it the way it is and let the playoffs impact the upper 8th team.

      web site listed above.

      Thanks!
      Message 32 of 32 , Jan 17, 2010

        Hey guys.

        I've finally acquired a Data Base that will compile ALL of our Outlaws League Stats into one large player database.

        I have the final end of season "C" files for the past 3 years, but I don't have anything older than that.

        If ANY of you have the old end of season "C" files, I can compile them (on about an hour or so), into our complete league history.

        Please help if anyone out there has those files.  You can e-mail them to me (may have to send 1 or 2 at a time, as hotmail sometimes deletes big attachments to emails).

        Once we get these files, we can finally have a Hall of Fame, etc.

        Thanks.

        Daymon
        Kentucky Skipper.