Rule 2 - Waiver Wire

  • Jerry Winarski
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 3, 2010
      Back in the day when I was commissioner we were able to pick up anyone throughout the year, but several managers complained that they did not have the time to follow all the players stats and were at a disadvantage to the managers that did have the time. I tend to side with not changing our current format, because I dont work with or on a computer and at times I cant get on for a week or more.

      If we did change I would not mind being able to pick up guys after the draft, like in the month of April.

      Thanks..........Jerry