Player disk status

  • bslebeck@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 1, 2009
      The word is that people are now seeing charges on their credit cards for the season disk. That's usually a sign that the release of the disk is within the next couple of days. So we might be getting close.

    • bslebeck@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 1, 2009
        Forget what I said earlier...I just got the disk via email.

        I'll start working on a preliminary file when I get home tonight.

        From: bslebeck@...
        Date: Tue, 1 Dec 2009 12:50:12
        To: <outlaws_bb@yahoogroups.com>
        Subject: Player disk status