Kentucky roster - minor mistake.

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2, 2009

      I made a minor error by NOT benching Schierholtz on my away roster.

      He only had 2 eligible games remaining, which I was planning on using during the home series.

      Please BENCH him prior to playing your games vs. Kentucky.  He's not in the starting lineup, but I don't want Walker rolling him in to pinch hit for 10 games or the like.

      Not a huge deal either way, as the likes of Nate Schierholtz, generally don't strike fear into opposing managers.

      Thanks, and sorry for the inconvenience.

      Daymon.