Pioneers month and trade possibility

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 3, 2009
    • 1 Attachment
    • 17 KB

    Yeesh.  Another ugly month at home for the Pioneers.

    1-4 vs Nashville
    2-3 vs Carmichael
    3-1 vs Palm Beach

    6-8 at home for the month, including a landslide loss vs. my division rival.  My season is pretty much over.

    Anyone looking for a GREAT SS/2B for the rest of the way, Aviles could be had (.327 batting average on his 2008 card).  He's pretty much played out his must sit games, so he's good to go for the remaining 2 months and playoffs.

    I'd like prospects, draft picks, or good 2010 RP's.

    Let me know if you're interested.

    Daymon
    Kentucky Pioneers skipper.

    Windows Live™ SkyDrive™: Get 25 GB of free online storage. Get it on your BlackBerry or iPhone.