Erratic behavoir this past week with yahoo group

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 4, 2006
      I've had at least one comment made to me this week
      about erratic behavior with the yahoo group. I am in
      a number of leagues, and I am seeing erratic behavior
      across all the groups. This is one of the drawbacks
      with the groups. This does happen from time to time.

      What I have seen this week is that during about the
      last 4-5 days, when you send an email to the group, it
      gets posted to the group site almost right away.
      However, the sending out of the messages is sometimes
      pretty good, but many of the messages are delayed by a
      couple of days.

      If you are in several leagues like I am and are
      fanatic about having the most up to the minute info,
      you can always go directly into the site and view the
      messages from there. It seems like this time of year
      (Feb - Mar) yahoo groups does get a little funky like
      that.

      http://mail.yahoo.com