April Results

    Message 1 of 14 , Apr 25, 2009
      Thanks to all for getting games in on time this month.

      Gilead and San Diego are tied for the best record in the league.  Check out the Shoeless Joe division....three teams tied for last place at 17-11.  Try to have updated lineup files in by Tuesday 4/28.

    • Chauns
      Message 2 of 14 , Apr 26, 2009
        Here's my file for May
      • gerstp1@aol.com
        Message 3 of 14 , Apr 27, 2009

          Message 4 of 14 , May 1 4:39 AM
          • 1 Attachment
          • 408 KB
          Here's the April Results file.

          Try to have lineups to me by Monday.
        • eliyas@aol.com
          Message 5 of 14 , May 1 7:19 AM
            Here are San Diego's May Lineups Rotation

            Message 6 of 14 , May 1 7:40 AM
            • 1 Attachment
            • 677 Bytes
            the orioles may defaults go orioles

            Message 7 of 14 , May 1 9:12 AM
            • 1 Attachment
            • 747 Bytes
            Kentucky MAY file.

            Go Pioneers!

            Daymon.

            To: outlaws_bb@yahoogroups.com
            From: bslebeck@...
            Date: Sat, 1 May 2010 04:39:03 -0700

            [Attachment(s) from Brian Lebeck included below] Here's the April Results file.

            Try to have lineups to me by Monday.

            Message 8 of 14 , May 2 6:11 PM
            • 1 Attachment
            • 997 Bytes
            Regards,
            Elliot Sandle
          • cachauns@att.net
            Message 9 of 14 , Apr 30, 2012
            • 1 Attachment
            • 702 Bytes
            Chauns May File
          • cachauns@att.net
            Message 10 of 14 , Apr 29, 2013
            • 1 Attachment
            • 570 Bytes

          • Robert Johnson
            Message 11 of 14 , May 1 6:18 PM
            • 1 Attachment
            • 712 Bytes
            See attachment - good luck, everyone.

            Rob J

            Message 12 of 14 , Apr 27, 2014
            • 1 Attachment
            • 534 KB
            Hi Guys,

            Well the season is off and running. Attached April Results C-File is
            attached. Please send your lineup updates by 4/30/14.

          • edwinslifker

            Message 14 of 14 , May 1 6:11 AM
              I'll have my lineup updates e-mailed in just a few minutes...

              Thanks,
              Rob J, Nashville Nine

              Sent from my iPhone