Rule Change Summary
- Here is a summary of the rule changes. I'll hammer
out the wording a little better then create a new
constitution. Not sure yet when I'll get to that.
*****First the passing rules:
1) Active rosters will be expanded to 28 for the
3) All playoff series will be best of 7.
4, 5 & 6) Starting pitchers (defined as g=gs) with a
grade 10 or less only can be used in relief. Of these
starters, prior to the beginning of the season,
managers must indicate which of these picthers can be
used in relief. The commissioner will have the stats
modifed for these pitchers so that micromanagers will
more likely be able to select these pitchers for
releif. These pitchers will not be elibible to start.
8 & 9) Starting pitchers will be limited in the games
that they can start in a playoff series based on real
life preformance. The following scale will be used:
0-10 actual starts / 0 playoff starts; 11-16 actual
starts / 1 playoff start; 17-24 actual starts / 2
playoff starts; 25+ actual starts / 3 starts.
12) 5 year averages will be used for ballpark effects.
The 5 year averages that are in effect at the start
of the 2 year stadium lease will be used for both
years of the stadium lease.
*****Here is a summary of the defeated rules stated in
terms of what will not happen:
2) Rosters will not be expanded to 42 and will remain
7) Low grade relievers will not have their usage limit
10) There will be no specific rule concerning minimum
levels of relief that a team must have.
11) There is no change in the ability to trade draft
Do You Yahoo!?
Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around