Poll results for outlaws_bb

  • outlaws_bb@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 22 , Jan 30, 2006
      The following outlaws_bb poll is now closed. Here are the
      final results:

      POLL QUESTION: 6) If 4 passes, modify actual stats (games and/or games started) to allow more micromangers to use starters in relief. Pitchers must be designated by the manager before the beginning of the season so that the commissioner can have the stats modified prior to the start of the season. These pitchers are not be eligible to start.

      CHOICES AND RESULTS
      - Yes, 7 votes, 58.33%
      - No, 5 votes, 41.67%

      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/outlaws_bb

      http://help.yahoo.com/help/us/groups/
    • outlaws_bb@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 22 , Jan 15, 2007
        The following outlaws_bb poll is now closed. Here are the
        final results:

        POLL QUESTION: It seems we have had no clear cut mandate on when we should schedule the draft. Some say they are ready, some say have it in April.

        Our target start date for the season is April 1. To get to an April 1 start date, the latest practical weekend to have the draft would be March 3. That allows for both drafts and a reasonable turnaround between each.

        Here are a couple of possible choices. Please vote for your preference on when to have the Annual Draft.

        CHOICES AND RESULTS
        - February 24, 2007 (Saturday Noon ET), 4 votes, 44.44%
        - March 3, 2007 (Saturday Noon ET), 5 votes, 55.56%

        INDIVIDUAL VOTES
        - February 24, 2007 (Saturday Noon ET)
        - bslebeck@...
        - millerstavern@...
        - edwinslifker@...
        - dsilvers@...
        - March 3, 2007 (Saturday Noon ET)
        - eliyas@...
        - gerstp1@...
        - sdragonus@...
        - hbear34u@...
        - cfoam@...

        Message 3 of 22 , Jan 6, 2008
          The following outlaws_bb poll is now closed. Here are the
          final results:

          POLL QUESTION: We will hold the 8-round Annual Free Agent draft starting at 12:00noon ET / 11:00am CT / 10:00am MT / 9:00am PT.

          For the draft, there are 3 Saturday's that look good to me. I would like to determine who can or cannot make which of the 3 Saturday's that look good. So from the following dates, select the ones that you think that you can make either live or online. If you can make all 3, vote for all 3. If you can't make any, feel free to vote none.

          CHOICES AND RESULTS
          - Saturday, February 16, 6 votes, 25.00%
          - Saturday, February 23, 6 votes, 25.00%
          - Saturday, March 1, 12 votes, 50.00%
          - Can't make any of those., 0 votes, 0.00%

          Message 4 of 22 , Feb 19, 2008
            The following outlaws_bb poll is now closed. Here are the
            final results:

            POLL QUESTION: Proposal 1) Allow active roster expansion for the final month of the regular season.

            CHOICES AND RESULTS
            - Yes, 13 votes, 86.67%
            - No, 2 votes, 13.33%

            Message 5 of 22 , Feb 19, 2008
              The following outlaws_bb poll is now closed. Here are the
              final results:

              POLL QUESTION: Proposal 2) Eliminate the Mid-season break in July. This would allow the regular season to complete at the end of September, rather than the end of October.

              The constitution currently reads, "The regular season shall commence on April 1 of each year, will break for the month of July (League All-Star break) and conclude on October 31, with the playoffs conducted in November."

              It would be reworded as follows: "The regular season shall commence on April 1 of each year, and conclude on September 30, with the playoffs conducted in October."

              CHOICES AND RESULTS
              - Yes, lets eliminate the mid-season break and play games in July just like all the other months of the regular season., 10 votes, 71.43%
              - No, lets keep the mid-season break as we do now., 4 votes, 28.57%

              Message 6 of 22 , Feb 19, 2008
                The following outlaws_bb poll is now closed. Here are the
                final results:

                POLL QUESTION: Proposal 1A) If the proposal to allow active roster expansion for the final month of the regular season passes, the roster can be expanded to a maxium of:

                CHOICES AND RESULTS
                - 30, 7 votes, 46.67%
                - 32, 2 votes, 13.33%
                - 35, 2 votes, 13.33%
                - No limit, 4 votes, 26.67%

                Message 7 of 22 , Jan 25, 2010
                  The following outlaws_bb poll is now closed. Here are the
                  final results:

                  POLL QUESTION: 2010-4) Minor league players can be drafted, up to a maximum of 5 per season per team. Minor league players are defined as players who are under contract with a MLB affiliated team. For clarification, this is also extended to players who have played previously in the majors that are currently uncarded as of the draft.

                  CHOICES AND RESULTS
                  - Yes. I'd do this one. I have no life and like to research the 2000th player to draft., 0 votes, 0.00%
                  - No, way. Uncarded, I have a hard enough time with the dudes on the disk., 16 votes, 100.00%

                  Message 8 of 22 , Jan 25, 2010
                    The following outlaws_bb poll is now closed. Here are the
                    final results:

                    POLL QUESTION: 2010-2) Provide the ability to pick up players off the waiver wire. For example, pick up any player that had stats for the previous year and/or was on the draft list (as usually non-carded players exempt). If there is a tie for a player then the team with the lesser record the prior season wins the player. You have one day to adjust your roster to 40 players.

                    This would be implemented as follows: 1)All waiver requests will be processed on the 25th of the month for all months during the regular season (excluding the final month); 2) Only unowned players with stats on the current season disk are eligible, players with * preceeding there name are not eligible; 3) waiver order is determined by the draft order of that season's draft; 4) waiver slots are not tradeable 5) if a team picks up a player via the waiver wire, they will need to cut a player (note that after the final cuts, roster size can be above or below 40 due to trades, this provision requires a cut if a player is picked up from the waiver wire).

                    CHOICES AND RESULTS
                    - No way dude, just say no to the waiver wire., 12 votes, 75.00%
                    - Yes, lets do the waiver wire., 4 votes, 25.00%

                    Message 9 of 22 , Jan 25, 2010
                      The following outlaws_bb poll is now closed. Here are the
                      final results:

                      POLL QUESTION: 2010-6) Expansion in 2011. We don't really have the logistical manuvering ability to do this for 2010 so lets look at this for 2011. If this passes, we will expand the details further. We would have further discussion to determine the number of teams and details of the expansion draft.

                      CHOICES AND RESULTS
                      - Yes lets expand in 2011, 8 votes, 50.00%
                      - No lets not expand, 8 votes, 50.00%

                      Message 10 of 22 , Jan 25, 2010
                        The following outlaws_bb poll is now closed. Here are the
                        final results:

                        POLL QUESTION: 2010-1) Modify draft order to go by regular season record (worst to best) regardless of playoff finish.

                        CHOICES AND RESULTS
                        - Yes, let's change the draft order., 5 votes, 35.71%
                        - No, let's keep it the way it is and let the playoffs impact the upper 8 teams., 9 votes, 64.29%

                        Message 11 of 22 , Jan 25, 2010
                          The following outlaws_bb poll is now closed. Here are the
                          final results:

                          POLL QUESTION: 2010-3) All batters are required to be used to at least 30% of their real life games player, and pitchers are required to use 30% of their real life Innings Pitched or the player will be removed from the roster and become eligible for the draft the next season.

                          CHOICES AND RESULTS
                          - No. That's a bad idea., 14 votes, 93.33%
                          - Yep, sounds like a great idea to me!, 1 votes, 6.67%

                          http://groups.yahoo.com/group/outlaws_bb