[outlaws_bb] Millers Tavern April Home Results

  • Larry Little Jr
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 1, 2009
      Carmichael 3 Millers Tavern 1

      Antelope 4 Millers Tavern1

         Millers Tavern 5 Roseville 0

      --
      Larry Little Jr - Owner
      2006 & 2008 Buckeye Baseball League World Series Champion
      2008 Modern Era Baseball League World Series Champion
      2008 Texas League World Series Champion
      1969 Cooperstown Baseball League World Series Champion
    • Larry Little Jr
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 8, 2010
      This team caught me by complete surprise to be honest.  I've been thinking we are still in rebuilding mode and then as I play the games this month I see and feel like we have an amazing offense.  But the pitching still needs help for sure.  So the end result is lots of runs scored in April in the Moonshiners home park.

      Millers Tavern 2 Wenham 2 - 67 total runs scored!

      Millers Tavern 3 Chicago Capones 1 - 71 total runs scored!

      Millers Tavern 3 Utah 2 - only 51 runs scored???

      --
      Larry Little Jr - Owner
      2006 & 2008 Buckeye Baseball League World Series Champion
      2008 Modern Era Baseball League World Series Champion
      2008 Texas League World Series Champion
      1969 Cooperstown Baseball League World Series Champion
      1975 High Low Retro World Series Champion
    • Larry Little Jr
      Message 3 of 4 , Apr 7, 2011
      Moonshiners 4 Warthogs 0

      Moonshiners 3 Tornadoes 1