Hello

  • Scott Drone-Silvers
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 5, 2005

      Gents:

      Thanks for signing up so promptly – there are 10 of us on the group as of a few minutes ago.

      Since I never introduced myself, I will take the opportunity to do so now:

      I have been playing APBA ball now since before I was a teenager, with my two older brothers introducing me to dice and cards in the early 70’s. I had played the computer game a little bit, and joined my first league about 8 years ago now (the OVCL, where Ed, Kim, and Brian are also members). I served as Commissioner of that league for 6 years, and am still pretty involved in league operations. I joined another league (one that uses a limited form of AIM, the NPAA) earlier this year, and am happy to be joining the Outlaws league. Ed in particular has spoken very highly of the league, and [despite the fact he hates people ;-)], I wanted to join up.

      I am 45, married with a daughter that is growing up too d*** fast (I don’t need to buy a shotgun just yet, thank goodness), and live in Champaign, IL. I am a librarian by profession.

      Scott Drone-Silvers

      dsilvers@...