Annual Draft (noon ET, 11am CT, 10am MT, 9am PT), 2/28/2009, 12:00 pm

  • outlaws_bb@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 12 , Feb 14, 2009
      Reminder from: outlaws_bb Yahoo! Group

      Title: Annual Draft (noon ET, 11am CT, 10am MT, 9am PT)

      Date: Saturday February 28, 2009
      Time: 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 7 days, 4 minutes.

    • outlaws_bb@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 12 , Feb 21, 2009

        Date: Saturday February 28, 2009
        Time: 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm

      • eliyaspadres
        Message 3 of 12 , Feb 21, 2009
          I was wondering if we might start announcing some picks early
          Message 4 of 12 , Feb 21, 2009
            I'm ok with it.

            Nashville has the first pick and sent a list in since he won't be at the draft....but just to make sure, we should let Rob J. confirm that he is firm for the first pick.

            Brian

            I was wondering if we might start announcing some picks early

            Message 5 of 12 , Feb 21, 2009
              Hmmm.  Yeah, like there's a great mystery as to who the first pick is gonna be (lol).

              Go on Rob....don't keep us in suspense....lol

              To: outlaws_bb@yahoogroups.com
              From: bslebeck@...
              Date: Sat, 21 Feb 2009 13:16:21 -0800

              I'm ok with it.

              Nashville has the first pick and sent a list in since he won't be at the draft....but just to make sure, we should let Rob J. confirm that he is firm for the first pick.

              Brian

              I was wondering if we might start announcing some picks early

            • Robert Johnson
              Message 6 of 12 , Feb 21, 2009
                I guess the glaring hole on my roster at third base has given me away.  The Nashville Nine will be picking Wes Helms - ahem -  I mean, Evan Longoria.  Or is it Eva Longoria.  I always get them mixed up.

                Rob J, Nashville Nine

                To: outlaws_bb@yahoogro ups.com
                From: bslebeck@yahoo. com
                Date: Sat, 21 Feb 2009 13:16:21 -0800

                Message 7 of 12 , Feb 21, 2009
                  That one was no shocker.  The 2nd pick, however, is less clear.

                  Great pickup with Longoria.

                  To: outlaws_bb@yahoogroups.com
                  From: MegandRobert@...
                  Date: Sat, 21 Feb 2009 21:39:55 -0600

                  To: outlaws_bb@yahoogro ups.com
                  From: bslebeck@yahoo. com
                  Date: Sat, 21 Feb 2009 13:16:21 -0800

                  Message 8 of 12 , Feb 21, 2009
                    Heck, Eva would have been a great pickup in my book

                    To: outlaws_bb@yahoogro ups.com
                    From: MegandRobert@ msn.com
                    Date: Sat, 21 Feb 2009 21:39:55 -0600

                    To: outlaws_bb@yahoogro ups.com
                    From: bslebeck@yahoo. com
                    Date: Sat, 21 Feb 2009 13:16:21 -0800

                    Message 9 of 12 , Feb 21, 2009
                      The Chauns are looking for pre-draft trades...

                      I'd like to have some more pop in the lineup, another good SP,
                      and some Bullpen help... Any thoughts email me !!
                      Message 10 of 12 , Feb 23, 2009
                        Is Palm Beach ready to announce their pick?

                      • Marc Lichtenfeld
                        Message 11 of 12 , Feb 23, 2009
                          Sorry to hold everyone up but I got a late start on my research this year.  I have an idea of who I will pick but I'm still doing some more homework.
                          On Feb 23, 2009, at 6:15 AM, Daymon Ward wrote:

                          Is Palm Beach ready to announce their pick?

                          It’s the same Hotmail®. If by “same” you mean up to 70% faster. Get your account now.

                          Message 12 of 12 , Feb 23, 2009
                            No rush.  You aren't holding anyone up, the draft doesn't "technically" start until Saturday, so you aren't under the gun.

                            Just thought you may have a diamond in the rough (or a rough one on the diamond), ready to throw out there at us.

                            D.

                            CC: outlaws_bb@yahoogroups.com
                            To: Daymon1234@...