San Diego Sluggers

  • eliyas@aol.com
    Message 1 of 37 , Jan 4, 2009
      I thought I would resend this out

      Here are my avaiolable players
      J.Mathis,J.Bard,J.Varitek(all 3 are cheap)S.Duncan,Dmitri Young
      (Cheap)A.Imamura(looking for better offense less defense)P.Feliz
      looking for better offense,T.Wiggington,C.Blake(will keep one),
      M.Cameron,C.Crisp(will keep one)S.Stewart,C.Patterson,Delwyn
      Young(cheap)J.Guillen looking for a 2 in the of even though he has a
      great arm

      J.Smoltz(looking to get younger),K.Gabbard,T.Wakefield (looking to get
      younger maybe even better)T.Clippard,A.Harang if not traded will not be
      cut,R.Tejada,M.Chico,K.Cameron,A.Heilman,J.Patterson,Jeff
      Weaver,J.Thatcher

      M.Chico,K.Cameron,J.Patterson,Weaver,Thatcher are very cheap

      main needs are Pitching and picks
    • Robert Johnson
      Message 37 of 37 , May 26 9:19 PM
      • 1 Attachment
      • 693 Bytes
      June file for the Nashville Nine -

      Mark Rzepczynski joins the rotation; too bad this isn't a Scrabble competition.

      Good luck to everyone,

      Rob J