MLB Network

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 29, 2008
      Hey Guys,

      If anyone cares, I was just sitting here flipping channels on my cable and ran across the MLB Network.  Right now it seems to be airing around the clock commercials about the MLB Network itself.   I guess the real programming starts on January 1.  Maybe its old news to everyone, but I just ran across it about 20 minutes ago and I thought that was pretty cool.

      Snce we're a baseball oriented bunch, I figured some of you guys might be interested.  You can find if your cable will be carrying it by going to:  http://mlb.mlb.com/network/

      On my cable system I found it next to the NFL Network.

      Later,