New poll for outlaws_bb

  • outlaws_bb@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 32 , Dec 8, 2008
      outlaws_bb group:

      2009-5) If rule 2009-3 passes (limiting stolen base attempts in a playoff series passes, then the steals should be limited by the APBA stealing chart. (this chart will be presented in a seperate email as an attachement.

      o Yes - use the APBA Steal Chart
      o No - don't use this chart.

      web site listed above.

      Thanks!
      Message 32 of 32 , Jan 17, 2010

        Hey guys.

        I've finally acquired a Data Base that will compile ALL of our Outlaws League Stats into one large player database.

        I have the final end of season "C" files for the past 3 years, but I don't have anything older than that.

        If ANY of you have the old end of season "C" files, I can compile them (on about an hour or so), into our complete league history.

        Please help if anyone out there has those files.  You can e-mail them to me (may have to send 1 or 2 at a time, as hotmail sometimes deletes big attachments to emails).

        Once we get these files, we can finally have a Hall of Fame, etc.

        Thanks.

        Daymon
        Kentucky Skipper.