Preliminary 2009 File

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 3, 2008
      Attached is a preliminary 2009 file.

      Take a peak and let me know what I messed up on.  Look especially at your roster where you have guys that have the same last name as other guys in the league.

      As a reminder, the dudes with an asterisk in front of their name are uncarded and are not eligilbe to play this year, but they are on here so that you know they are on your roster.