New poll for outlaws_bb

  • outlaws_bb@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 32 , Oct 28, 2008
      outlaws_bb group:

      The proposal divison alignment (Kim's proposal) is as follows:

      Hammerin' Hank Division
      1) California
      2) Roseville
      3) San Diego
      4) Utah

      Dick Allen Division
      1) Antelope
      2) Millers Tavern
      3) Chicago Black Sox
      4) Palm Beach

      Charlie Hustle Divsion
      1) Chesterton
      2) Kentucky
      3) Chicago Capones
      4) Nashville

      Shoeless Joe Division
      1) Wenham
      2) Gilead
      3) Carmichael
      4) Aberdeen

      o YES - for this realignment proposal
      o NO - for this realignment proposal

      web site listed above.

      Thanks!
      Message 32 of 32 , Jan 17, 2010

        Hey guys.

        I've finally acquired a Data Base that will compile ALL of our Outlaws League Stats into one large player database.

        I have the final end of season "C" files for the past 3 years, but I don't have anything older than that.

        If ANY of you have the old end of season "C" files, I can compile them (on about an hour or so), into our complete league history.

        Please help if anyone out there has those files.  You can e-mail them to me (may have to send 1 or 2 at a time, as hotmail sometimes deletes big attachments to emails).

        Once we get these files, we can finally have a Hall of Fame, etc.

        Thanks.

        Daymon
        Kentucky Skipper.