Old Season ending c-files & stats

    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 24, 2008
      Does anyone have any old season ending c-files (2004 and before)?  I have the last four seasons (2005-2008) on my current PC, but I might be able to get a couple more seasons if I fire up my old PC.

      Daymon thought it might be cool to try and put together a database of career stats for the league.  If anyone has records in another source other than c-files, that might work too.

      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 24, 2008
        Hi Brian,

        I might have some old C-Files. I will check when I get home this evening (PDT).

        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 24, 2008
          If anyone has these stats, I'll take them in any form you can get them to me (digital files, printouts, faxes, spreadsheets, smoke signals, etc.).

          I can spend some time over the winter, putting together the database.

          Any help is appreciated.

          Thanks in advance guys.

          Daymon.

          To: outlaws_bb@yahoogroups.com
          From: bslebeck@...
          Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2008 11:52:15 -0700
          Subject: [outlaws_bb] Old Season ending c-files & stats

          Does anyone have any old season ending c-files (2004 and before)?  I have the last four seasons (2005-2008) on my current PC, but I might be able to get a couple more seasons if I fire up my old PC.

          Daymon thought it might be cool to try and put together a database of career stats for the league.  If anyone has records in another source other than c-files, that might work too.

          Brian

          When your life is on the go—take your life with you. Try Windows Mobile® today
        • Kim Hoffmann
          Message 4 of 6 , Oct 24, 2008

            Message 5 of 6 , Oct 25, 2008
              Looks good to me Kim.

              I'm in favor of it.

              Daymon
              Kentucky Skipper

              To: outlaws_bb@yahoogroups.com
              From: b_bunyans@...
              Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2008 15:05:27 -0700
              Subject: [outlaws_bb] Realignment proposal

              When your life is on the go—take your life with you. Try Windows Mobile® today
              Message 6 of 6 , Oct 25, 2008
                I would look forward to helping out.

                Kim