Round 1 playoff file for games 1 & 2

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2008
      Attached is the Round 1 playoff file for games 1 & 2.

      The last few managers who turned in files reported issues with access to their farm teams.  I had botched up the original creation of the farm league, but then thought I had it corrected.  It looks ok on my system, but apparently is not for everyone else.  We seemed to have worked around this.  Also, Daymon had a problem with loading the c-file, but we were able to try a backup / restore and he was able to get it working that way.

      After playing games 1 & 2, please let me know if you will need to send a new lineup file for games 3-5.