Playoff File Notes

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30, 2008
      We still need playoff lineup files from:

      Kentucky
      San Diego
      Wenham
      Antelope

      If possible, I'd like us to try and be ready to start by like Thursday.  Let me know if there are any issues with that.

      For Kentucky, Daymon has been having problems with the playoff file.  Daymon and I will try to work through the problems tonight.

      For San Diego, I haven't heard from Mike in about two weeks.  I had simmed his September games.  I'll go ahead and create files for San Diego so we can get the playoffs going, and Mike can jump back in when he becomes available.