September Lineups due today

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 31 11:06 AM
      Reminder that September lineups are due today.   We do have 15 of 16 lineup files in, so I figured I'd send out a preview file, in case anyone wants to get a head start in checking out their lineup.

      The only lineup not yet in the file is Antelope.  All other files should have been loaded to this file.  So let me know if anyone see a problem.

      The dudes that met their max for stealing this month are as follows:

      Andre Either
      Norris Hopper
      Ryan Spilborghs
      Rick Ankiel

      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 1, 2008
        Knights roster is good to go for Sept  08.