pre trade stats

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 17, 2008

      Any chance anyone has Fausto Carmona or Manny Corpas stats, prior to their trade to my team at the beginning of August?

      I was hoping that there would be someway to distinguish in the game stats, but there isn't.

      I only wanted to keep their stats from their acquisition date forward, and I need to know their pre-trade stats in order to calculate this.

      Any help is appreciated.  Thanks.

      Daymon
      Kentucky.

      Get thousands of games on your PC, your mobile phone, and the web with Windows®. Game with Windows
    • Robert Johnson
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 18, 2008
        Daymon - you can get pre-trade stats for Carmona and Corpas in StatMaster by loading Nashville team stats.  Then you can also see what they've done after the trade by loading Kentucky team stats in StatMaster (which will show only their numbers while playing for the Pioneers).  If that doesn't work for some reason, let me know and I'll send you the numbers.

        Rob J, Nashville Nine