Mudducks June

  • gerstp1@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 14, 2008

      2 files ...forgot to make one in between series 2 & 3.

      2-3 vs KY
      3-1 vs Nine
      4-1 vs UT

      The weather is getting warm in Kansas City and the ball is flying out of the park.

      Paul

      Can I brag for a moment, thanks. Through business I won a trip to.....are you ready for this.....the All Star Game at Yankee Stadium!!!! Damn life is good!!!
      I have never been to New York and this is quite a way to get my first visit.
      :-D