Re: [outlaws_bb] Chauns...On the Block

  • Chauns
    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 10, 2006
      Oops...

      Alex (Alexis) Rios...

      Brian Lebeck <bslebeck@...> wrote:
      Dave... is that Alex or Armando Rios?  I'm not sure
      Armando is exactly bringing it all together anymore.
      I suspect he's playing independant ball somewhere.

      --- Chauns <chauns@...> wrote:

      > The Chauns are shopping some pieces...Make an offer:
      >
      >   2B Nick Green, TB
      > - Good Utility guy
      >   C Gerald Laird, Tex
      >   - His time is coming, good young hitter
      >   OF Armando Rios, Tor
      >   - Great Speed and Def, bringing it all together
      >   OF Laynce Nix, Tex
      >   - Another good youngster with Speed and Def

      Just $16.99/mo. or less.
      dsl.yahoo.com

    • edwinslifker@aol.com
      Message 2 of 9 , Jan 10, 2006
        bruce laird used to play for the baltimore colts,
      • gerstp1@aol.com
        Message 3 of 9 , Jan 12, 2006
          That's OK Steve, Dave has a way of putting a shine on all of his excess!!! :)

          Paul

          Hmm...I guess I need to pay more attention to baseball. I've never even heard of Green or Laird.