RE: [outlaws_bb] New Slugger

    Message 1 of 5 , May 29, 2008
      You da man! Congrats!!!!

      Elliot

      From: outlaws_bb@yahoogroups.com [mailto:outlaws_bb@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of eliyas@...
      Sent: Wednesday, May 28, 2008 10:31 PM
      To: outlaws_bb@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [outlaws_bb] New Slugger

      The Sluggers are pleased to announce the arrival of their newest player-manager Andrew Jordan 7 lbs 5 oz 20 inches long arrived on 5-27-08  he says his Idol is Bobby Cox he seems to like to yell

    • Chauns
      Message 2 of 5 , May 30, 2009
      • 1 Attachment
      • 688 Bytes
      Here's the Chauns June file...

      Just a notice to all, I've been transfered and will be moving in
      early June so I probably won't be contactable until the middle

      David