New Slugger

  • eliyas@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , May 28, 2008
      The Sluggers are pleased to announce the arrival of their newest player-manager Andrew Jordan 7 lbs 5 oz 20 inches long arrived on 5-27-08  he says his Idol is Bobby Cox he seems to like to yell

    • Chauns
      Message 2 of 5 , May 29, 2008
        Congrats Mike !!!

        Message 3 of 5 , May 29, 2008

          Message 4 of 5 , May 29, 2008
            You da man! Congrats!!!!

            Elliot

            Message 5 of 5 , May 30, 2009
            • 1 Attachment
            • 688 Bytes
            Here's the Chauns June file...

            Just a notice to all, I've been transfered and will be moving in
            early June so I probably won't be contactable until the middle

            David