Reminder: Games Due Friday 4/25

    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 23, 2008
      Games are due end of the day on Friday, 4/25....

      All series have been received except for the following:

      Carmichael home vs. all opponents
      Palm Beach home vs. all opponents

      Let me know if I missed something.

      Be a better friend, newshound, and
    • Witl66@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 25, 2008
        Sorry I played them I just forgot to send them, tax month sucks!!!  Anyway Carmichael goes

        5-0 vs Orioles
        2-3 vs Chicago
        1-3 vs Antelope

        Thanks,

        Hank

        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 25, 2008

          Hi Hank,

          Do you have another file?  There were no games in this file.

          Brian