Include Farm Roster Option

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31 6:04 PM
      A bunch of guys missed turning on their "include farm roster" franchise options when they created their f-files.  Sorry I didn't notice that sooner.  I would like to see most of these corrected before the playball file goes out.  If we can get most of them in tonight yet, we'll be on schedule to send out the playball file tomorrow.