RE: [outlaws_bb] Blockbuster - Not!

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1, 2008
      I'm not sure, but don't we have rules against lopsided trades of monster players such as this without proper league approval?

      I mean, two guys of this caliber, really creates an unfair balance of power within the league.

      LOL.  Had to rib you guys a little.

      To: outlaws_bb@yahoogroups.com
      From: bslebeck@...
      Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2008 14:01:20 -0800
      Subject: [outlaws_bb] Blockbuster - Not!

      Nashville and Chicago Capones hook up for a blockbuster like deal.......

      1/31 Nashville sends RP Henry Owens to Chicago Capones for C Chris Coste