New poll for outlaws_bb

  • outlaws_bb@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 32 , Jan 1, 2008
      outlaws_bb group:

      Elimanate the Mid-season break in July. This would allow the regular season to complete at the end of September, rather than the end of October.

      The constitution currently reads, "The regular season shall commence on April 1 of each year, will break for the month of July (League All-Star break) and conclude on October 31, with the playoffs conducted in November."

      It would be reworded as follows: "The regular season shall commence on April 1 of each year, and conclude on September 30, with the playoffs conducted in October."

      o Yes, lets eliminate the mid-season break and play games in July just like all the other months of the regular season.
      o No, lets keep the mid-season break as we do now.

      web site listed above.

      Thanks!
      Message 32 of 32 , Jan 17, 2010

        Hey guys.

        I've finally acquired a Data Base that will compile ALL of our Outlaws League Stats into one large player database.

        I have the final end of season "C" files for the past 3 years, but I don't have anything older than that.

        If ANY of you have the old end of season "C" files, I can compile them (on about an hour or so), into our complete league history.

        Please help if anyone out there has those files.  You can e-mail them to me (may have to send 1 or 2 at a time, as hotmail sometimes deletes big attachments to emails).

        Once we get these files, we can finally have a Hall of Fame, etc.

        Thanks.

        Daymon
        Kentucky Skipper.