Outlaws Start Up Dates

    Message 1 of 9 , Dec 18, 2005
      We'll go ahead and set the date for the Annual Draft
      at Saturday, 2/26/2006 for Noon ET; 11am CT; 10am MT;
      9am PT.

      Hopefully that will be good for the majority. From
      the responses so far, that seems to be a reasonable
      target.

      Based on that date, we should progress as follows:

      Sat. 1/7/06 Rule Change Proposals due
      Sat. 1/21/06 Rule Change Voting ends
      Sat. 2/25/06 Annual Draft
      Sat. 3/4/06 First Cut to 40
      Sat. 3/11/06 Free Agent Draft
      Sat. 3/25/06 Lineups Due and Final Cut to 40
      Sat. 4/1/06 Season Starts

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • Chauns
      Message 2 of 9 , Jan 9, 2006
        Ok guys...

        The Web-site is 95 % updated...I've included a Ballpark
        comparison page showing the new ratings as well as the
        5 year avg for each (just in case).

        Only remaining items are the 2005 Awards (MVP,etc). I've
        almost completed the breakdowns and will shoot them off
        to Brian for his nod and then post 'em.

        Thanks,

        David

        Message 3 of 9 , Jan 9, 2006
          The Chauns are shopping some pieces...Make an offer:

          2B Nick Green, TB
          - Good Utility guy
          C Gerald Laird, Tex
          - His time is coming, good young hitter
          OF Armando Rios, Tor
          - Great Speed and Def, bringing it all together
          OF Laynce Nix, Tex
          - Another good youngster with Speed and Def

        • Steve Heller
          Message 4 of 9 , Jan 10, 2006
            Hmm...I guess I need to pay more attention to baseball. I've never even heard of Green or Laird.

            Message 5 of 9 , Jan 10, 2006
              That's ok. They never heard of you. :)

              --- Steve Heller <slappyh@...> wrote:

              > Hmm...I guess I need to pay more attention to
              > baseball. I've never even
              > heard of Green or Laird.
              >

              > _____

              Just $16.99/mo. or less.
              dsl.yahoo.com
              Message 6 of 9 , Jan 10, 2006
                Dave... is that Alex or Armando Rios? I'm not sure
                Armando is exactly bringing it all together anymore.
                I suspect he's playing independant ball somewhere.

                Message 7 of 9 , Jan 10, 2006
                  Oops...

                  Alex (Alexis) Rios...

                • edwinslifker@aol.com
                  Message 8 of 9 , Jan 10, 2006
                    bruce laird used to play for the baltimore colts,
                  • gerstp1@aol.com
                    Message 9 of 9 , Jan 12, 2006
                      That's OK Steve, Dave has a way of putting a shine on all of his excess!!! :)

                      Paul