August File

    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 1, 2007
      I'm still waiting for a file from one team. Go ahead
      and look this one over and see if there are any
      issues.

      http://farechase.yahoo.com/
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 3, 2010
      • 1 Attachment
      • 1.2 MB
      First of all, here's the August File.  Go ahead and play with this one.  I had
      to make some tweaks for a couple of teams.

      Secondly, thanks to so many of you guys for the well wishes and prayers for my
      wife.  I got her back home again today.  She has had a rough run through this
      thing and we'll still have to watch her at home for a while.  Thanks again.

      Message 3 of 3 , Aug 3, 2010
      • 1 Attachment
      • 967 Bytes
      Hey Guys,

      I had a player playing out of position. I just caught it. Please
      use this new F-File.

      Note: Move Justin Upton from LF to RF and Ibanez from RF to LF
      in one of my lineups.

      Regards,
      Elliot Sandle