Trade

  • Jerry Winarski
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 12 8:36 PM
      Hey guys,

      For those of you in the playoff hunt

      B.J. Ryan LHP 25* XY is available, he has
      pitched 25.2 innings so far and has 46 innings left.

      I am looking for a draft pick or picks.

      If interested let me know.

      Thanks..........Jerry

      Avalanche

      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 27, 2008
        CHICAGO BLACK SOX sends 3B Brandon Wood (LAA) to NASHVILLE for 3B Adrian
        Beltre
        (SEA)

        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 29, 2008
          Chesterton lineup.  Welcome back Reed Johnson.

        • Marc Lichtenfeld
          Message 4 of 6 , Feb 18, 2013
            The Bombers send Shawn Marcum to Wisconsin for Micahel Bourn.
          • Jason Lebeck
            Message 5 of 6 , Feb 18, 2013
              Confirmed

              Sent via my LG Marquee from Boost Mobile