702League Stuff

    Jan 8, 2007
      With no clear mandate on when we should have the
      draft, I threw out a couple of choices in a poll.
      Please vote.

      Also, please send me an email stating that you will be
      returning to the Outlaws in 2007.

      We have two teams that are open. Let me know if you
      are aware of anyone who would like to join. I have
      not heard from William Hoover since September, so I
      will make his team available, and Rob Endries has
      resigned from the league.

      There were no rule change proposals submitted this
      year. So unless someone has some ideas quick, we'll
      go unchanged in 2007.

      Trading has been slow thus far, with only one trade

      Do You Yahoo!?