      From: outlaws_bb@yahoogroups.com [mailto:outlaws_bb@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of rendries@...
      Sent: Tuesday, April 08, 2014 4:38 PM
      To: outlaws_bb@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [outlaws_bb] Micromanagers

      Sorry guys, going through some growing pains here in more ways than one.

      The main one is adjusting to the non-steroid era, where 30 and 40 homer guys do NOT grow on trees, and pitchers are much better than I remember.

      I'm trying to load up the micromanagers.  I've found them on our website and thought that it would self-install no problem but it doesn't seem to be working.  The new managers appear in my BBW folder, but they don't show up when I try to start the league game in league manager.  Do I have to go someplace and "enable" them?  Or am I installing them the wrong way?

      Robert

      Danville Blue Devils

    • Show all 14 messages in this topic