4314Gilead Availables

  • Scott Drone-Silvers
    Feb 17, 2014

      Gents,

      The following players are looking for new homes this season as I look to rebuild my team for the future:

      OF Shin Soo Choo – 285/423/462 slash line, 21HR, OF 2/36, 154 games.  And moving to a pretty friendly hitters park in Texas this coming season;

      SP Adam Wainwright – 13XZ G, 34 GS. Think he has put the surgery behind him at this point.

      SS Stephen Drew –  253/333/443 slash line, SS 8, 124 games. Rumors have him going back to the Red Sox for 1 more year, though the Mets aren’t completely out of the picture yet.

      I am looking for draft picks and/or younger players with potential to build around. If you are going for it this year, these are some guys who can help get you where you want to go. Drop me a line if you have something in mind and we will see what works for both of us.

      Thanks!

      Scott

      Gilead Gunslingers