4312Re: [outlaws_bb] League Updates

    Feb 16, 2014

      On Sun, Feb 16, 2014 at 6:15 PM, <eliyas@...> wrote:
      Can someone please send me the link to Outlaws Web page I have a new computer
      -----Original Message-----
      From: Chauns <chauns@...>
      To: Marc Lichtenfeld <cfoam@...>; Jerry Winarski <avalanche84084@...>
      Cc: Elliot Sandle <esandle@...>; outlaws_bb <outlaws_bb@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Sun, Feb 16, 2014 5:39 pm
      Subject: Re: [outlaws_bb] League Updates

      Glad to have you back Rob !!

      Dave

      -----Original Message-----
      From: Marc Lichtenfeld
      Sent: Feb 16, 2014 6:58 PM
      To: Jerry Winarski
      Cc: Elliot Sandle , "outlaws_bb@yahoogroups.com"

      Welcome back Robert. Glad to see you back in the league.

      On Feb 16, 2014, at 6:55 PM, Jerry Winarski wrote:

      Robert,    It's great to hear you are back.  Awesome manager and awesome person.

      Elliot I 'd be happy to help anyway that I can, also is draft central at your house again this year, if so, consider me there.

      Thanks...........Jerry

      On Thursday, February 13, 2014 10:02 PM, Elliot Sandle <esandle@...> wrote:

      We have a new (un-retired) managers within out ranks, Robert Endries. Robert used to manage a team called the Wildcats before he retired. Now he is back with his new team, the “Danville Blue Devils”. Please welcome Robert to the league.

      I only received 8 votes on for the draft date. The vote was 5-3 for 3/15. Please let me know if this date is a real bad fit for you and we can discuss options. For now the dates are as follows:

      1)      3/15 – draft day
      2)      3/22 – roster cuts and trades due
      3)      3/27 – FA draft by email (8 rounds only)

      As for me. Things are getting very hectic at work again. I am working 7 days a week between 10-12 hours per day. This schedule will hopefully slowdown in April, but until then I will need assistance through the draft. If anyone has some time to assist I would greatly appreciate the assistance. Areas of help:

      1)      Keeping track of trades
      2)      Maybe running the FA draft
      3)      I am sure there is more, but for now…

      Thanks All,

      Remember trading is open.