4308Re: [outlaws_bb] League Updates

  • Jerry Winarski
    Feb 16, 2014
      Robert,    It's great to hear you are back.  Awesome manager and awesome person.

      Elliot I 'd be happy to help anyway that I can, also is draft central at your house again this year, if so, consider me there.

      On Thursday, February 13, 2014 10:02 PM, Elliot Sandle <esandle@...> wrote:
      We have a new (un-retired) managers within out ranks, Robert Endries. Robert used to manage a team called the Wildcats before he retired. Now he is back with his new team, the “Danville Blue Devils”. Please welcome Robert to the league.
      I only received 8 votes on for the draft date. The vote was 5-3 for 3/15. Please let me know if this date is a real bad fit for you and we can discuss options. For now the dates are as follows:
      1)      3/15 – draft day
      2)      3/22 – roster cuts and trades due
      3)      3/27 – FA draft by email (8 rounds only)
      As for me. Things are getting very hectic at work again. I am working 7 days a week between 10-12 hours per day. This schedule will hopefully slowdown in April, but until then I will need assistance through the draft. If anyone has some time to assist I would greatly appreciate the assistance. Areas of help:
      1)      Keeping track of trades
      2)      Maybe running the FA draft
      3)      I am sure there is more, but for now…
      Thanks All,
      Remember trading is open.

    • Show all 17 messages in this topic