4307League Updates

    Feb 13, 2014

      We have a new (un-retired) managers within out ranks, Robert Endries. Robert used to manage a team called the Wildcats before he retired. Now he is back with his new team, the “Danville Blue Devils”. Please welcome Robert to the league.

      I only received 8 votes on for the draft date. The vote was 5-3 for 3/15. Please let me know if this date is a real bad fit for you and we can discuss options. For now the dates are as follows:

      1)      3/15 – draft day

      2)      3/22 – roster cuts and trades due

      3)      3/27 – FA draft by email (8 rounds only)

      As for me. Things are getting very hectic at work again. I am working 7 days a week between 10-12 hours per day. This schedule will hopefully slowdown in April, but until then I will need assistance through the draft. If anyone has some time to assist I would greatly appreciate the assistance. Areas of help:

      1)      Keeping track of trades

      2)      Maybe running the FA draft

      3)      I am sure there is more, but for now…

      Thanks All,

      Remember trading is open.

    • Show all 17 messages in this topic