4305I am in 7th heaven

    Feb 6, 2014

      My wife bought me the 1987 and 1991 world series DVDs.  Each DVD has every pitch of the games, it is just like rewatching the World Series (without the commercials) - brings back a lot of memories.  I have watched the first game and I am currently watching the second game of the 1987 World Series.  You got to love the 4th inning in both of these games.  I think the Twins brought 21 batters in the 4th inning between the two games.  I still am amazed at the Bert Blyleven curve - it just has so much drop.

      So, when people come to my house now, we can watch over 28 hours of Twins baseball (not including the Twins Win video, the 1991 Twins and the 25th Anniversary special).

      Can't wait to share these great moments with the rest of the league.

      Win Twins.

      Kim