4303Re: [outlaws_bb] help

    Jan 25, 2014
    Here you go Ed. Let me know if you are still having issues.

    Elliot

    On Sat, Jan 25, 2014 at 5:39 PM, <edwinslifker@...> wrote:
    men when i try to load the commish file ist or 2nd ones it says it belongs to a different data disk,,

    can some one send me a back up file

    thanks ed

    -----Original Message-----
    From: Elliot Sandle <esandle@...>
    To: outlaws_bb <outlaws_bb@yahoogroups.com>
    Sent: Fri, Jan 17, 2014 12:26 pm
    Subject: [outlaws_bb] First C-File [1 Attachment]

    [Attachment(s) from Elliot Sandle included below]
    Hi Guys,

    Attached is the first stab at the rosters for the 2014 season. Note, players with a ’12 or ’13 are not carded for this season. I have not updated their stats, but wanted to get the rosters out. I will get the draft list out soon as I can, and the league file.

    So far we are looking at 3/8/14 as the draft date. If you have not done so please provide input. 3/1/14 does not look good for a draft date, so pick other dates if you have conflicts. One more note, below are the managers who are returning so far. If you are not sent me a note on whether you are returning or not, please let me know ASAP.

    Returning Managers:
    Black Sox
    Avalanche< /o>
    Oxen