4299Draft Day Vote

    Jan 24, 2014
      I'll cast my vote for March 1 for the draft.  March 15 does cramp the season start a bit.

      West Penn

      From: Elliot Sandle <esandle@...>
      To: outlaws_bb@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Friday, January 24, 2014 2:34 AM
      Subject: [outlaws_bb] Updated C-File and League File [2 Attachments]

      Hi Guys,

      Attached is an updated C-File. Lineups were updated, Non-carded player
      status reduced, farm created, and missed traded executed.

      The updated league file updated with draft order with traded draft picks,
      and the "2014 Draft List" is on the draft tab.

      Please Vote on Draft dates. See below.
      March 1 or March 15 (we may start league a few days late if we draft on

      Let me know if you find any roster issues.

      Last, has anyone heard from Dave or Paul?

    • Show all 7 messages in this topic