429724-team AIM league if interested

  • Jason Lebeck
    Jan 22, 2014
      Sorry about the mass email (& in some cases duplicated), but I added a 24-team AIM league to my dance-card this past week. The APBL needs one more owner. Get a hold of the guy if you're interested.

      "APBL is looking for one new manager  for a league that features use of BBW 5.75, use of farm systems, 24 team league and we have been around for over 40 years.  Our old tripod website has the constitution linked to it http://apbl2001.tripod.com/.  Please contact Kris Forman at kristoff_forman@...."

      Though I've had better luck with this web address: http://apbl2001.tripod.com/

      It is a keep your major league franchise's rookies league.

      Later,
      Jason