      From: Elliot Sandle <esandle@...>
      To: outlaws_bb@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Friday, January 17, 2014 2:32 AM
      Subject: [outlaws_bb] First C-File [1 Attachment]

      Hi Guys,

      Attached is the first stab at the rosters for the 2014 season. Note, players with a ’12 or ’13 are not carded for this season. I have not updated their stats, but wanted to get the rosters out. I will get the draft list out soon as I can, and the league file.

      So far we are looking at 3/8/14 as the draft date. If you have not done so please provide input. 3/1/14 does not look good for a draft date, so pick other dates if you have conflicts. One more note, below are the managers who are returning so far. If you are not sent me a note on whether you are returning or not, please let me know ASAP.

      Returning Managers:
      Black Sox
      Avalanche
      Oxen