4293Re: [outlaws_bb] First C-File (with Updates) [1 Attachment]

  • Marc Lichtenfeld
    Jan 17, 2014
      I think I'm traveling on the 8th

      On Jan 17, 2014, at 2:34 AM, "Elliot Sandle" <esandle@...> wrote:

      Hi Guys,

      Ignore first email. Updated the returning managers.

      Attached is the first stab at the rosters for the 2014 season. Note, players with a ’12 or ’13 are not carded for this season. I have not updated their stats, but wanted to get the rosters out. I will get the draft list out soon as I can, and the league file.

      So far we are looking at 3/8/14 as the draft date. If you have not done so please provide input. 3/1/14 does not look good for a draft date, so pick other dates if you have conflicts. One more note, below are the managers who are returning so far. If you are not sent me a note on whether you are returning or not, please let me know ASAP.

      Returning Managers:

      Black Sox

      Avalanche

      Oxen