    From: Elliot Sandle <esandle@...>
    To: Outlaws League <outlaws_bb@yahoogroups.com>
    Sent: Tue, Jan 1, 2013 8:15 pm
    Subject: [outlaws_bb] Data Disk for 2013 Season [1 Attachment]

    [Attachment(s) from Elliot Sandle included below]

    Happy New Year Guys,

    Scott obtained the 2012 data disk for the 2013 season (new APBA 5.75). It is attached to this email. Please download it and input your 2012 rosters and send me your completed F-File. If you do not have the new version please order it. If you are not able to order the software please contact me to make arrangements. Try to get me your loaded rosters by Monday 1/7/13. In addition, please note in your email which players were not carded.

    If you have any questions please contact me.

    Thanks again Scott.

    Regards,
    Elliot

    Attachment(s) from Elliot Sandle